How Do I Get An Umbreon
To get Umbreon or Espeon, you need to raise your Buddy Pokémons Friendship level: Make the Eevee you want to evolve your Buddy. Walk with your Eevee Buddy for at least 10 KM and earn two Eevee candy. While that Eevee is still your Buddy, hit the Evolve button during the day to get Espeon, or at night to get Umbreon.
Medals Which Increase The Catch Rate Of Pokmon
Many medals offer bonuses to catching a specific type of Pokémon. The more Pokémon you catch of a particular type, the closer youll get to earning medals that make that Pokémon type easier to catch. The Bronze medal requires you to catch 10 Pokémon of a particular kind, Silver requires 50, and Gold requires 200. As a reward, the catch rate is multiplied by 1.1 for Bronze, 1.2 for Silver, and 1.3 for Gold.
While these medals have cool names, echoing Trainer classes youd encounter in traditional Pokémon games, your Trainer in Pokémon GO will not earn any title. Alas. Heres a list of all of these medals and their requirements:
- Bird Keeper medal Catch Flying-type Pokémon
- Black Belt medal Catch Fighting-type Pokémon
- Bug Catcher medal Catch Bug-type Pokémon
- Delinquent medal Catch Dark-type Pokémon
- Depot Agent medal Catch Steel-type Pokémon
- Dragon Tamer medal Catch Dragon-type Pokémon
- Fairy-Tale Girl medal Catch Fairy-type Pokémon
- Gardener medal Catch Grass-type Pokémon
- Hex Maniac medal Catch Ghost-type Pokémon
- Hiker medal Catch Rock-type Pokémon
- Kindler medal Catch Fire-type Pokémon
- Psychic medal Catch Psychic-type Pokémon
- Punk Girl medal Catch Poison-type Pokémon
- Rocker medal Catch Electric-type Pokémon
- Ruin Maniac medal Catch Ground-type Pokémon
- Schoolkid medal Catch Normal-type Pokémon
- Skier medal Catch Ice-type Pokémon
- Swimmer medal Catch Water-type Pokémon
How Do You Get Badge Points In Pokmon Go
You accumulate badge points for major interactions at Gyms. Spinning the Photo Disc, for example, doesnt give you any badge points. Winning a Battle Raid, on the other hand, gives you a lot.
- Defeating a Pokémon on a rival Gym: 1 point for every 100 CP .
- Losing to a Pokémon on a rival Gym: 5 points.
- Placing a Pokémon on a friendly Gym: 100 points.
- Feeding a Berry to a Pokémon on a friendly Gym: 10 points .
- Staying on a Gym: 1 point per minute .
- Winning a Battle Raid at a Gym: 1,000
So, if you defeat 6 Pokémon of 2000 CP each on a Gym, place your Pokémon on it, feed it a Berry, hold the Gym for 24 hours, and win a Raid Battle there at some point during that period, youd get: 60 + 100 + 10 + 1440 + 1000 = 2610 badge points.
Dont Miss: How To Evolve Spritzee Pokemon Go
Recommended Reading: Pokemon Go How Much Stardust To Trade
Ok So How Do You Get A Gold Gym Badge Fast
Getting a bronze Gym badge is easy and can be done in a few minutes: Win a Raid Battle at the Gym.
Getting a silver Gym badge takes a bit longer. The fastest way is to win three Raid Battles at the Gym. At some Gyms, you can do that in a day. If you can keep a Pokémon on the Gym, you can hedge against not enough Raid Battles spawning: Two Raid Battles plus a day of possession will also net you silver.
Getting a gold Gym badge takes time. Based on the above numbers, the quickest path to Gym gold is clear:
- If the Gym is low-turnover or tends to favor your team, get a Pokémon on there and keep it there.
- Fight as many Raid Battles at the Gym as you possibly can.
Using that method, youll need to win 30 Raid Battles or maintain possession for 21 days or any combination of the two. For example, win 15 Raid Battles while maintaining possession for 11 days.
You can also feed 3000 berries, but that takes much longer Still, every berry you feed gets you there faster. So, instead of throwing out those Nanabs, feed them to the Gyms youre working on.
It took me roughly 2 weeks to get my first gold Gym badge that way, and that with a high level of possession and one or two Raid Battles a day. Ive now gotten over 30, taking somewhere between 10 days and three weeks each, depending on how close they were to me and how frequently I took them or Raided at them. Because Im working on multiple Gyms at a time, though, I end up getting new gold badges every couple of days.
Pokemon Go: The Unlock Conditions For All The Badges
- Punk: Catch 10 Pokémon with the type poison for Bronze, 50 for silver and 200 for Gold.
- Angler: Catch for Bronze 3 Karpador with a XL-weight. For silver 50 Karpador, for the Gold, and 300 are needed.
- Teenagers: For Bronze, you need to catch at least 3 Rattfratz with XS weight. For silver, 50 for Gold 300 are needed.
- Pikachu-Fan: Catch 10 Pickachu for Bronze, 50 for silver and 200 for Gold.
- Rocker: Catch 10 Pokémon with the type electricfor Bronze, 50 for silver and 200 for Gold.
- Black belt: Catch 10 Pokémon with the type fight for Bronze, 50 for silver and 200 for Gold.
- Dreamer: Catch 10 Pokémon type Fairy for Bronze, 50 for silver and 200 for Gold.
- School child: Catch 10 Pokémon with the type Normal for Bronze, 50 for silver and 200 for Gold.
- Dragon trainer: Catch 10 Pokémon with the type dragon for Bronze, 50 for silver and 200 for Gold.
- Hoenn: Catch you for the medal in Bronze five Pokémon from the Hoenn Region, so the third pokemon Generation. For silver you need to catch 40, and for Gold 90 Hoenn Pokémon.
Read Also: Pokemon Go Trade Evolution
List Of Gen 3 Pokemon Pokedex
How Do You Get The Breeder Medal In Pokmon Go
The Breeder Medal is earned by Hatching Pokémon eggs. It doesn’t matter if they’re 2 KM, 5 KM, 7 KM, 10 KM or even 12 KM eggs, you just have to hatch them.
- Bronze: Hatch 10 Eggs
- Gold: Hatch 500 Eggs
- Platinum: Hatch 2,500 Eggs
You can cut back on the distance this takes by prioritizing your Eggs. Keep your Infinite Incubator and standard Incubators for the 2 KM or 5 KM Eggs while saving your Super Incubators for the 7 KM, 10 KM and 12 KM Eggs. You can also save your coins for special boxes with loads of Super Incubators. During Community Days and special events, these boxes can offer big savings on Incubators.
Don’t Miss: Make Your Own Pokemon Game Online
Tips For Completing The Hoenn Collection Challenge In Pokmon Go
Here are some tips and tricks to help you complete the Hoenn Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go:
- Placing a Lure Module at a PokéStop is a great way to bring Pokémon to your location. Both the Magnetic Lure Module, which attracts electric, steel and rock-type Pokémon, and the Mossy Lure Module, which attracts bug, grass and poison-type Pokémon, are especially useful for the Hoenn Collection Challenge.
- If you don’t want to use a Lure Module, then you can always use Incense to attract Pokémon to your exact location for an hour.
- If you’re having trouble finding Bagon, then start hatching some 5km eggs that you’ve collected during the Hoenn Celebration event.
- The Hoenn starter Pokémon and Aron can all be found in one-star raids, which you can now participate in remotely.
- Encounters with Pokémon for the Hoenn Collection Challenge can also be earned by completing field research task exclusive to the Hoenn Celebration event. You can learn more about these tasks, along with their rewards, in the section below.
April 2022 introduces the Silent Schemes event, which requires learning new Leader counters and Giovanni counters.Elsewhere, we’ve recently seen new Ditto disguises as part of the Season of Alola, which also introduced An Akala Adventure and more Gen 7 Pokémon including Fomantis and Tapu Lele.Elsewhere, off the back of the Go Tour Johto event is Masterwork Research Apex to complete.
Golden Hoenn Medal Pokemon Go: How To Get
By Andrew Lin | Aug 22, 2019
Golden Hoenn Medal Pokemon GO is an achievement available in Pokemon GO. Notably, it is a requirement for the Jirachi Thousand Year Slumber event. Here’s how to get the Golden Hoenn Medal for the quest.
Each medal has three tiers: Bronze, Silver and Gold. The Hoenn Medal tracks how many unique Pokemon you’ve caught that were original found in Hoenn, that is, from the third generation of Pokemon games .
? Weâre excited to announce that Jirachi is now available for ALL Trainers via Special Research! ?Oh…but thatâs not all. The Ultra Bonus announcement is finally here!
â PokÃ©mon GO
Read Also: How To Get Ditto In Pokemon Sword
How Do You Get Pokmon Go Achievement Medals
Pokémon Go Achievement Medals are fairly straight forward to get but not always easy. Each one is awarded for completing several specific tasks, but the number and tasks all vary greatly. To get an award, be it Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum you simply have to reach the required number.
While some of the Achievement Medals only get you bragging rights, others will grant access to exclusive clothing for your trainers avatar.
You May Like: How Do You Play With Your Buddy In Pokémon Go
How To Get Gold Hoenn Medal In Pokemon Go
To earn the Gold Hoenn medal in Pokemon Go, players are required to register 90 Gen 3 Pokémons from the Hoenn region in your Pokedex. Once you complete the objective, the Gold Hoenn medal will be credited to your Pokemon Go account. Moreover, the same will reflect in the A Thousand-Year Slumber research.
You May Like: How To Make Fake Pokemon Cards
Also Check: Rotom Pokemon Zeta
How To Get Gold Hoenn Medal
- Get link
How To Get Gold Hoenn Medal – Medals Wikia Pokemon Go Fandom. There are 255 medals in all, along with hint medals. In pokemon go you can get medals throughout your playtime after meeting certain conditions. Medal in the pokémon center when talking to him after meeting their requirements, and are stored in the medal box.mr. The gold hoenn medal requires you to register 90 pokemon first discovered in the hoenn region to the pokedex, which is the third generation so if you haven’t already completed that, it shouldn’t. If you’ve already earned the gold hoenn medal, this task will be automatically completed when you first begin part 2.
I have the candies but need a high iv carvanah to get sharpedo. Still, getting a gold to show it means catching 300 pikachu in the wild. In the games generation v main article: You get the youngster medal by catching 300 tiny rattata. Gen 3 has been the most fun for me in this game yet!how is your pokedex coming along?!thanks for w.
Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Chapter
Gold makes a cameo in Ultima’s flashback after comparing his initial struggles in mastering Blast Burn to Sapphire and Emerald’s quick mastery of Blast Burn and Frenzy Plant.
In Omega Alpha Adventure 20, Gold, along with Crystal and Silver, was called by Emerald to ask for assistance in destroying a giant meteoroid threatening to destroy the world. During the call, Gold revealed that Norman was with them after he had been accidentally left behind in Johto.
Don’t Miss: How To Spawn Npcs In Pixelmon
What If I Caught A Jirachi At Gofest
Though A Thousand-Year Slumber will be most peoples first chance at grabbing a Jirachi in Pokémon GO, it was actually first available for attendees at the 2019 GOFest events in Chicago, Dortmund and Yokohama.
If you were lucky enough to complete the five-step questline unique to these events, you may be wondering whether its worth completing A Thousand-Year Slumber: well, in addition to all the regular rewards above youll get more Jirachi candy . Of course, the real reward will be all the new friends that youll once again have to make along the way.
- See Also
Celebi Research Step 6 Of 8
- Visit Pokéstops for 7 days in a row
- Use 25 Pinap Berries while catching Pokémon
- Use special evolution items to evolve Pokémon 2 times
Rewards: 3,500 Stardust, 1 Dragon Scale, 5 Silver Pinap Berries
Pokémon that can evolve with items include Poliwhirl, Seadra, Slowpoke, Gloom, Scyther, Porygon, Sunkern, and Onyx. Any of the Sinnoh Stone Pokémon should work with this task as well.
Recommended Reading: Fairy Weakness Pokemon Go
Placing In A Gym And Defending
If you are raiding at a gym, odds are you are fighting a gym and placing a Pokémon in and defending. Let us say you put a Pokémon in 10 times, that will give you 100 exp for each placement for a total of 1000 exp knocking your raid count down to 29. And if you defend with all those Pokémon, say, 8 hours each time, that will give you 480 exp per Pokémon. Do that ten times and you have 4800 exp to work with. At that point you only need to do 25 raids to supplement. It takes about 21 days of straight defending to get a gold gym badge on defending alone. Mix that with raids and you have a pretty good chance of getting a gold gym badge within just a few weeks.
Pokemon Go Wiki Guide
Please note that Candy values listed are assumed at this point but are based on previous Pokémon game evolution requirements. Gen 3 Pokemon can be discovered by exploring or hatching eggs. You can learn more about optimal Pokemon in our Pokemon Max CP section.
Don’t Miss: Pokemon Ps4
The Cameraman Medal Was Added On February 25 2019 In Conjunction With The Release Of Smeargle
Johto medal pokemon go list. The pokémon go type medals are similar to the achievement medals but for specific types of pokemon. Getting 10 pokémon of the same type will earn you a bronze medal for that type 50 a silver medal and 200 gold. I had a hard time getting this medal because i got pokemon go after babies were already out of 7k eggs.
2 points 7 days ago edited 7 days ago. A common part of games in general nowadays is an achievement system and pokémon go contains such a system. Also you can look through your johto pokemon and evolve the ones you can and buddy the ones you dont have the candy for.
Here as you play through the game and collect pokémon you will obtain a variety of medals. Medals have to kinds the ones for the various general tasks and milestones in gameplay and the others for catching specific type pokémon. The gold johto medal requires registering at least 70 johto pokémon in your pokédex.
See list of pokemon pokedex to see the list of pokemon originally featured in pokemon go. What we know about the pokémon go gen 2 pokédex from the johto region below is a complete list of the 100 pokémon from the johto region in the main games including their evolution methods. Upon the release of the hoenn medal the johto medal was updated to reflect the design of the johto pokédex.
A charge tm 10 silver pinap berries and celebi s encounter.
Johto Region Shiny Pokemon With 6iv For Ultra Moon Sun Alpha Omega X Y 3ds Pokemon Dex Cute Pokemon Pokemon
How Do You Get The Pilot Medal In Pokmon Go
The Pilot medal is all about trading Pokémon from different places and is measured in distance. For example, if you catch a Pokémon in Japan and trade it for a Pokémon caught in New York, youd get credit for roughly 10,000 KM.
- Bronze: Trade Pokémon over 1,000 KM distance
- Silver: Trade Pokémon over 100,000 KM distance
- Gold: Trade Pokémon over 1,000,000 KM distance
- Platinum: Trade Pokémon over 10,000,000 KM distance
If youre limited to how much travel you can do, another way to get this Medal fast is to make international Pokémon Go friends and send each other presents. When you get a 7 KM egg from a friend, its location is based on where your friend picked up the gift. Then, trade that Pokémon to a local friend and presto! You just gained a lot of distance!
Read Also: Pokemon Go Lucky Trade
Read Also: How To Restart Pokemon Ultra Sun