A Few Important Things To Remember
- Once you transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go, you can not take them back to the game. The Pokemon are stuck on Lets Go forever.
- The transferred Pokemon also retains the original trainer name like how you would trade them.
- When you know how to connect Pokemon Go to Lets Go;make sure as much as possible that the internet doesnt disconnect. There is a chance that you will lose some of those Pokemon forever when the reconnection fails.
- You can only transfer Generation I Pokemon from Pokemon Go along with Meltan. You cannot transfer any of the later Generations.
- If you own a Pokeball Plus device, you can get a Mew for free that you can send to Pokemon Lets Go.
- There are 20 Go Parks that you can use to store those Pokemon. In each Go Park you can store 50 Pokemon so that means you can store about 1,000 Pokemon from Pokemon Go if you want to that is.
- There are also no limits as to how many Pokemon Go accounts you can link and connect to your Lets Go games.
Heres How To Connect Pokmon Go To Pokmon Lets Go On Nintendo Switch
First, there are a number of initial requirements:
- The Nintendo Switch with Lets Go and the phone with the Pokémon Go account must be close to each other. Wifi and Bluetooth must be activated.
- You must have reached Go Park in Fuchsia Town to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Go to Lets Go. Thats about three-quarters of the story of Lets Go.
If the above conditions are met, you can connect your phone to Nintendo Switch using Pokémon Go.
You can do this by interrupting Lets Go, opening Options the Y button and then selecting Open Pokémon Go Settings. Agree to link the game to a Go account. So lets get started.
Now take your phone. Open Pokémon Go and go to Settings. Then choose Nintendo Switch at the bottom of the menu. Then choose Connect to Nintendo Switch on the next screen. If were going to search, the Switch should appear and you have the choice of tying the two games together.
Now that youve done that, you can transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Go to Pokémon Lets Go.
Dont Miss: What Does Eps Mean In Pokemon Go
How To Connect Pokmon Go To Pokmon: Let’s Go On Switch
Simply follow the super simple steps below and you’ll connect Pokémon GO and Let’s Go faster than you can say, errr, let’s go.
- Boot up Pokémon GO on your phone and Pokémon: Let’s Go on your Switch.
- On Pokémon GO, hit the Poké Ball to view the main menu, then hit ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Nintendo Switch’ and then opt to ‘Connect to Nintendo Switch’ to activate pairing mode.
- Now go back to Pokémon: Let’s Go and press ‘X’ or the up arrow to open your menu then hit ‘Y’ to enter ‘Options’.
- Scroll up to ‘Open Pokémon GO Settings’ and select it.
- Press ‘A’ or the right arrow and choose ‘Yes’ when the game asks you if you’d like to pair with Pokémon GO.
- Pokémon: Let’s Go will then search for a nearby Pokémon GO account and should find yours after a short interval if you’ve followed the instructions correctly.
- Hit ‘Yes’ to pair and you’re good to, errrrrr, go!
Don’t Miss: Firestone Locations Pokemon Sword
How To Pair With Pokmon Go
Applies to:; Nintendo Switch Family, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite
In this article, you’ll learn how to pair the Pokémon GO smart device app to Pokémon: Lets Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Lets Go, Eevee!.
- Pokémon GO connects to the Nintendo Switch via Bluetooth Low Energy technology. The Poké Ball Plus is not needed to connect them.
- Once paired, Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region including their Alolan and Shiny variants can be moved from the Pokémon GO app into Pokémon: Lets Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Lets Go, Eevee! on Nintendo Switch.
- Pokémon cannot be moved from Pokémon: Lets Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Lets Go, Eevee! to the Pokémon GO app.
- There is no limit to the number of Pokémon GO accounts that can be tied to a single save file in Pokémon: Lets Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Lets Go, Eevee!.
The Thing To Consider Important:
The resume transfer option may no longer operate if the app becomes disconnected when transferring Pokémon to your Nintendo Switch console. Its also feasible that the app that caused the problem will no longer work with any Nintendo Switch games. When transferring Pokémon, make sure you have a solid connection between your smart device and the Nintendo Switch game to avoid this problem.
Read Also: Pokemon Lets Go Soft Reset
Step : Open Pokmon: Lets Go On Your Switch
First, make sure the Nintendo account youre using on your Switch and in Pokémon Go is the same.
Within Lets Go, hit the X button to open up the main menu. Then press the Y button to select Options >Pokémon Go Settings > Yes to begin the sync with your Pokémon Go account.
If the game prompts you to pair with your Pokémon Go trainers name, youve successfully connected the accounts. Youll see a confirmation screen next.
Go To The Go Park Attendant To Initiate A Transfer
Steps to perform a transfer from Pokemon GO are listed below.
Step 1: Connect Mobile Phone to Switch via Bluetooth
Transfers are completed via Bluetooth Low Energy . Make sure that both devices are connected to each other or the transfer will not work!
Step 2: Select “Bring Pokemon” from the Menu
This will prompt the Pokemon select screen in the mobile phone.
Step 3: Select Which Pokemon to Transfer
Transfers are one-way only so choose which Pokemon to transfer carefully! Up to 50 Pokemon can be transferred at a time.
Step 4: Visit Transferred Pokemon At GO Park
You can see the Pokemon you’ve transferred to Pokemon Let’s Go by entering the GO Park.
You May Like: Pokemon Sword Fairy Weakness
How To Link Pokemon Go To Nintendo Account
To link Pokemon Go to Nintendo Account, you;have to create your Nintendo Account. There will be a tab;to login or sign-up. Provide your details to sign up. Once you log;in, after verifying your email address, you can access your Nintendo Account. Now open your Nintendo switch account, go to settings, and scroll down to Nintendo switch.;
How Do I Transfer Pokmon From Pokmon Go To Pokmon Sword And Shield
It is not currently possible to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME directly, although the feature is coming before the end of 2020. Well update this guide when it launches.
If youre absolutely desperate, you could move compatible Pokémon from Pokémon GO to Lets Go, Pikachu and Eevee, and then to HOME, and then to Sword and Shield. If we were you, wed sit tight and wait for the update, though.
Recommended Reading: How Much Is A Eevee Pokemon Card Worth
How To Transfer From Pokemon Go To Pokemon Lets Go
Once your Switch and smartphone are connected , perform the following actions:
Inside Pokemon Lets Go
- Make sure youre at the Fuschia City GO Park.
Inside Pokemon Go
- Tap the Pokéball icon to go to the menu;and then select;Pokémon.
- Tap the Nintendo Switch icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the Pokémon you wish to send .
- Confirm the prompts to send.
- The game is now ready for you to do the nexts steps inside Pokémon;Lets Go.
Back inside Pokemon Lets Go
- In the GO Park, go to the receptionist and select Bring Pokémon.
- Select an area you want to send the Pokémon.
- Select Pick Up.
- Confirm the prompts to receive.
What’s The Difference Between Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu And Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee
The starter Pokémon are different in both games. Unsurprisingly you either get Pikachu or Eevee depending on the version you own. Pikachu has a surfboard, allowing him to sail the high seas while Eevee can use a balloon to fly around the map.
Some Pokémon are only available on one version or the other. Oddish, Sandshrew, and Growlithe only appear in Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! while Bellsprout, Vulpix, and Meowth are exclusive to Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
You May Like: How To Evolve Sylveon Pokémon Go
How Pokemon Go Stat Transfers Work
Once a Pokemon is captured, its stats will change in order to accommodate traditional Pokemon games six stats instead of Pokemon Gos three.
For example, if a Pokemon is “Perfect” in Pokemon Go, its HP, Attack, Special Attack, Defense, and Special Defense will be considered “Best” in Pokemon Let’s Go. However, Speed will always be randomized.
How To Connect And Transfer Pokemon From Pokemon Go To Pokemon Lets Go
In Pokemon Lets Go: Pikachu & Lets Go Eevee you can transfer your Pokemon over from your Pokemon Go account to use a new feature called The Go Park Complex. The Go Park Complex is a reimagining of the Safari Zone that was in the original Pokemon Yellow. In this guide, we go through what is the Go Park complex, how to connect pokemon from Lets Go to Pokemon Go and vice versa. We also discuss how to transfer pokemon to Pokemon Lets Go and any restrictions there are in this process.
Also Check: Why Is My Pokemon Go Not Working
How To Send Pokemon Go To Lets Go
Once you have completed the first two steps of connecting each device you can now send Pokemon GO Pokemon to your Lets Go Game.
How To;Get Pokemon;GO Pokemon You Sent Into Lets Go
Now for the final and best part, how to get the;pokemon in lets go that you sent from Pokemon GO.
Pokemon GO;to Pokemon Lets GO
You can send Pokémon from the Kanto Pokedex that you caught in Pokémon GO, they will appear in Lets Go within the area known as the GO Park. When players visit this area;they can interact with the Pokémon and then capture them.
Interactions with Pokemon GO
- Pokemon;GO Transfer to Pokemon Lets Go of ONLY Kanto Pokemon
Players will also have access to other activities;in the GO Park.
- Play Minigames to earn extra Candies
- Power up pokemon by battling
- Transfer extra pokemon for more Candies
- Challenge Legendary Pokemon, defeating them will give you chance to capture them.
This Story Is Part Of A Group Of Stories Called
It isnt enough to have great new devices, apps, and games you also have to know how to use them. Here at The Verge, we offer step-by-step how-tos for experienced and new users who are working with online, macOS, Windows, Chrome OS, iOS, and Android apps, services, phones, laptops, and other tools. From simple instructions on how to install and use new devices, to little-known strategies on how to take advantage of hidden features and the best methods for adding power or storage, weve got your technological back.
One of the most interesting aspects of Pokémon: Lets Go, which launches today on the Nintendo Switch, is that it connects with the mobile game Pokémon Go. All of those creatures youve been capturing on your phone? You can now bring them to the console game. Well, some of them, at least. Luckily its a fairly painless process to sync the two games, but there are a few hitches to be aware of. Heres how to get going.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Fake Pokemon Cards
How To Send Pokemons To Pokemon Park Complex
After youve connected your Nintendo Switch to your Pokémon GO account, youll be able to send Pokémon to the GO Park complex in Pokémon: Lets Go. Unlike in Pokémon GO, though, Pokémon that youve taken into Pokémon: Lets Go cant be transferred back into Pokémon GO.
- Bring your Pokémon to the GO Park Complex in Fuschia City by speaking with the attendant at the entrance.
- Open the Pokémon GO application.
- To access the Main Menu in Map View, press the Main Menu button.
- To play Pokémon, press the Pokémon button.
- To access the Nintendo Switch menu, go to the top right of the screen and choose it.
- Select all of the Pokémon that youd want to send to the Nintendo Switch by tapping them all.
- Aside from the Mythical Pokémon Mew, you may only send Pokémon that were found in the Kanto region . You cannot send any other Pokémon.
- When youre ready to transmit a Pokémon to the Nintendo Switch, press the Send to Nintendo Switch button.
Sending Pokmon To The Go Park Complex
Pokémon: Lets Go.Pokémon: Let’s Go
Pokémon: Let’s Go
Recommended Reading: What’s Fairy Good Against
How To Get A Mystery Box In Pokmon Go
Once the transfer is complete, tap OK on the phone. You’ll receive 100XP per Pokémon, and as a special bonus, a Mystery Box will be added to your items in Pokémon Go.
When you open it, 10 Meltans will spawn over a period of 30 minutes. It works like incense, but you don’t need to walk around: just ensure you are somewhere with a decent internet connection and mobile or Wi-Fi signal.
How To Connect Pokemon Go To Switch Step By Step Guide
Step 1: Open both Pokemon Go on your mobile device and your version of Pokemon Lets Go on your Switch.
Step 2: In Pokemon Go, open Settings and tap Nintendo Switch then Connect to Nintendo Switch. Pokemon Go is now ready to pair with Lets Go.
Step 3: In Pokemon Lets Go, open the Options menu and select Open Pokemon Go Settings
Step 4: Select Yes on the two following prompts and Lets Go will be ready to pair with Pokemon Go.
Once the games are connected, in the Available Devices section in Pokemon Go, your Switch should appear as an option to send Pokemon to.
You May Like: Pokemon Shield Fairy Type
How The Go Park Play Yard Works
If you transfer 25 of the same Pokemon into the Go Park from Pokemon Go, you’ll be able to enter the Play Yard for that specific Pokemon and unlock a secret mini-game that’ll earn you candy for that critter. From what we’ve seen so far, they’re all rather adorable, but it might take a while for you to unlock them all – especially as you can’t count any of the Pokemon you’ve caught in Pokemon Let’s Go towards that 25 total. It’s Pokemon Go transfers only.;
Also, all 25 Pokemon have to be physically in the Go Park at the same time to access the mini-game. They don’t all have to be in the same Park though.;
You have 20 Go Parks to choose from, each holding up to 50 Pokemon, meaning you can have up to 1000 Pokemon stored there at any one time. That basically equates to 40 mini-games active at once. Enjoy transferring, trainers!
I’m the lady in charge of GamesRadar, but also getting all the reviews up on the website, so you can thank me for all those shining stars or blame me for a lack of them. I also spend my time working my SEO magic to try and coax the Google Juice to flow in our favour.
Can I Transfer Any Pokmon
Nope! As of this moment, you can only transfer Pokémon from the Kanto region, as well as Meltan, and Melmetal. However, Game Freak made it clear that if Pokémon: Lets Go is sufficiently popular, that we could see other regions make the cut later on, paving the way for the rest of the Pokémon to join the game.
Also Check: How To Get Eevee In Pokemon Shield
You May Like: Pokemon Sword And Shield Fire Stone
How To Play 2 Player Co
When you see a green icon on the bottom right of your screen, have the second player shake their Joy-Con or Poke Ball Plus to join. You can see what this icon looks like on the bottom right of the screenshot below:;
You’ll see another avatar appear on screen for the second player once the other controller is activated. This icon will start appearing after getting your Pokedex around Route 1, within the first fifteen minutes of starting.
There are a few things you should know about co-op in Pokemon Let’s Go:
- The second player will always be the opposite gender of your character. So if you chose to be a boy, the second player will have the girl avatar.
- The second player cannot interact with Pokemon or NPCs, and they cannot pick up items. They will walk through Pokemon.;
- The second player can have a Pokemon follow behind them, and it will always be the Pokemon set to be second in the main player’s part.
To remove the second player, have them shake their Joy-Con again to despawn the character. If you do not do this the second player character will keep spawning when the main player gets too far away until the controller goes to sleep.