How To Fix When Pokemon Go Stuck And Frozen
At this time, they should try the following steps:
Step 1: close unnecessary apps running on your device.
Step 2: close Pokémon Go.
- For iPhone: please swipe up from the bottom to the right -> find Pokémon Go -> swipe up if you’re using iPhone.
- For Android phone: please swipe up from the bottom -> find Pokémon Go -> Swipe up on the app.
Step 3: turn the Airplane mode On and Off.
Step 4: open Pokémon Go again.
Users also complained about the aPokemon Go blue screen, Pokemon Go lagging, and Pokemon Go running slow. When that happens to you, you should try above steps. If the problem persists, you should go to clear Pokemon Go cache.
Pokemon Go Clear Cache
How to clear cache on iOS:
Open Pokemon Go -> click Me -> click Settings -> find Clear Pokemon Go cache .
How to clear cache on Android:
Open Settings -> select Apps -> choose -> select Pokémon Go -> click on the Clear cache button.
Force Pokemon Go App To Quit
Force-quitting Pokemon Go app is also a way to refresh the app, if turning on location services and reset network settings do not work, try refresh the app might help. Here is how to do this:
Step 1: Double-tapping home button.
Step 2: Find Pokemon Go app and swipe it up to force Pokemon Go app to quit on your iPhone.
Turn On Location Services
No one is unknown with the fact the Pokemon Go is a game that needs you to move to different places and uses on location. One needs to have it turned on in order to run it perfectly. A lot of times we disable the location services or it gets automatically turned off if we have set our devices in battery saving mode. Reasons can be manifold but the point here is to check if your location services are on or not. Here is what to do:
Step 1: Open âSettingsâ in the first place and the move to âPasswords & Securityâ option from the list.
Step 2: Now, you are supposed to tap on the âLocationâ option from the menu.
Step 3: Check the toggle switch if it is turned on. If not, simply tap on it to enable it.
Read Also: How To Get Espeon Pokemon Sword
Why People Like To Fake Gps Of Pokemon Go
Now that you have known how to fake GPS on Pokemon Go, in this part we are going to disscus how exactly it can benefit us and why we like to do that.
- We are pretty aware that Pokemon Go is a game intended to play outside. However, if you are a lazy fellow and donât want to move everywhere, faking GPS can be helpful for you. Spoofing is actually bliss to all the lazy players out there who donât wish to make effort while playing the game. After all, faking GPS can imply moving without actually moving!
- Next concern is safety. There are kids who are crazy about the game. As parents, a lot of the object their kids every time moving across the nearest locations. They might not allow their kids for the reason that a lot of distraction through roaming can cause harm. Therefore, spoofing or faking GPS in Pokemon Go can be advantageous in such case.
- Another benefit you get by faking GPS in Pokemon Go is you can access the location for capturing Pokemon that you can never in other ways. Needless to say, if you live highly populated area or the area that is jammed, you can have trouble playing the game and hence faking location can come in handy.
- Lastly, by spoofing GPS, you can easily visit different gyms and make gym-battling experience better. By doing this, the app will consider you being somewhere else thereby unlocking Pokemon for you. and you can collect them without actually having to move.
Fixes For Pokemon Go Gps Signal Not Found On Android
When I went through several forums & community websites, I have found that many Android users have reported about the Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found on Android error. They are getting this error while playing this game on their Android device.
Therefore, I have decided to write an article on how to fix Pokemon Go GPS signal not found error to help those users. So, if you are one of them who are also encountering this error then read this post very carefully & resolve this error.
Recommended Reading: How To Get Sylveon In Pokemon Sword And Shield
Check If Pokmon Go Is Down
If youre not able to log in or experience a variety of issues that dont seem to be related to your device, it could be that the entire Pokémon Go service is down.
To check Pokémon Gos status, the easiest solution is Down Detector. If there is an issue globally or in any specific regions, it will appear here.
If Pokémon Go isnt working because of an offline server, theres little you can do other than just wait.
Fix 4 Reduce Screen Motion/window Animation Scale On Your Phone
Although Pokémon Go demands high-quality graphics, if your device is not powerful, you can adjust the graphics using the reduced motion function on iPhone. This will enable the app to run smoothly, reducing the game quality. But remember, reducing the settings wont provide you the best gaming experience.
For iOS 12 or earlier versions
- Step 1: Tap on the Settings app
- Step 2: Then tap on the General
- Step 3: Select Accessibility and tap Motion
- Step 4: Now you can disable or enable the reduced motion
For iOS 13 or later versions
- Step 1: Tap on the Settings
- Step 2: Scroll down to Accessibility
- Step 3: Tap Motion and Enable/Disable Reduce Motion
- Step 1: Enable the developer options by going on to the Settings apps and tap on About phone. Then tap on Build number 7 times continuously
- Step 2: After enabling that, go back to Developer options and scroll down to Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, and Animator duration scale
- Step 3: Tap each animation option and turn them off
Recommended Reading: Eevee Evolutions Name
Tip 1 Restart Your Android Device
The foremost tactic to employ is, of course, restarting the device. It clears the cache and gives a quick boost to the system by removing random bugs and glitches, causing the device to malfunction.
Press the Power button on your device and hold it for a few seconds. You will see the Power Off or Restart option on the screen. Choose any of them, and the device will shut down. When it restarts, you will be able to run Pokémon Go smoothly.
Fix 6 Turn Off Gps Before Playing Pokmon Go
This is another workaround you can use to minimize the issues with Pokémon Go. First, you need to turn off the GPS from your device and open the Pokémon Go app. Once the app loads, you can again turn on the GPS. In most cases, the issues get automatically fixed.
To turn on/off the GPS in iPhone
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app
- Step 2: Tap on Privacy and select Location Services
- Step 3: If the toggle is enabled, switch it back to off to disable the GPS temporary
- Step 4: To turn on/off the GPS in Android
- Step 5: Head to Settings and then Security & lock screen
- Step 6: Tap on Location and disable the Use location option
- Step 7: After that, launch Pokémon Go and see if the error is popping up.
- Step 8: Once the error pops up, head over to GPS settings again and enable it.
- Step 9: Now get back to the Pokémon Go game, and the error should be fixed
You May Like: How To Spawn In Pixelmon
Tip 3 Reset Network Settings
Like Android, resetting network settings will also work for iPhone and iPad. It is especially helpful when you cant figure out – “why does Pokémon Go say GPS signal not found”.
Open Settings> General > Scroll down and find Reset option > Choose Reset Network Settings and enter the device passcode when prompted.
Turn On And Off Airplane Mode
The second way to solve the GPS issue on your iPhone is to turn on and off Airplane Mode on your iPhone to refresh network setting. Here is how to do this:
Step 1: First go to the âControl Centerâ by simply pulling up, tap airplane shape button to switch off âAirplane Modeâ on your iPhone and tap it again to turn it on. Your network will start refreshing after doing this.
Step 2: Another way to turn on and off Airplane Mode on your iPhone is to go the âSettingsâ and then youâll see âAirplane Modeâ option, tap the slider to turn it on and off.
How To Improve Location Scanning On Other Android Phones
Pokémon Go uses both local Wi-Fi , your closest mobile network tower, and GPS satellites to accurately place you in the game world. Turning on just Wi-Fi and mobile network-based location tracking will make your character jump around and less likely to be placed close to Pokémon.
Way : Don’t Use Pokemongospoofers
Simply, if you want are getting failed to detect location Pokemon Go spoof, then stop using Pokemon Go location spoofers.
There was a time when spoofer apps can be used without any regulations, but the situation has changed.
After Niantic detected that a lot of users are implementing such apps, they put a regulation to stop the users from using them.
So, if you are using a spoofer app like iSpoofer or FakeGPS Go and getting failed to detect location Pokemon Go. Stop using those apps.
Also Check: How To Get A Super Rocket Radar In Pokemon Go
Pokmon Go Frozen Or Stuck
There are a couple of situations where Pokémon Go is known to freeze. It could be as early as the loading screen when first opening the app. It could also be when playing the game, just after catching a Pokémon for example.
There are no pop ups indicating any errors or issues, Pokémon Go just stops working all together.
In either case, the only solution is to close and restart the game. On Android Pie, this is quick and simple. The steps may vary slightly depending on which software your phone is running.
How to fix Pokémon Go by restarting the app
I Can’t Play Pokmon Go On My Rooted Or Jailbroken Smartphone
If you’ve rooted your Android device, or jailbroken your iPhone, then you may find that Pokémon Go no longer works on your device.
This is because a new update from Niantic, the company behind Pokémon Go, prevents the game from being played on those devices.
Instead you’ll get a message saying “This device, OS, or software is not compatible with Pokemon Go”. If you get this message, the only workaround is to either downgrade Pokémon Go to an earlier version that still lets you play on rooted or jailbroken devices, or to reinstall your OS without rooting or jailbreaking it.
Sadly that means that any new features or advantages that you get from jailbreaking or rooting your smartphone will be lost. For Pokémon Go addicts, this may be a price worth paying.
Also Check: How Old Is Brock From Pokemon
Solution #1 Enable The Gps
First things first. Your GPS may not be enabled. Depending on your mobile device, it is easy to turn on your GPS by enabling the Location services.
Common Reasons For The Pokemon Go Gps Not Found 11 Issues
Before we troubleshoot the GPS signal not found 11 errors in Pokemon Go, letâs quickly consider some of its common reasons.
- Chances are that your device might not be connected to a stable internet connection.
- The location services on your device might be disabled or not working.
- The Pokemon Go app might not be loaded properly on your phone.
- Pokemon Go might be corrupted or you could be running an outdated version of the app.
- The issue can also happen if you are using a mock location app on your device.
- Any other changed settings or app-related issues on your phone can also cause this error.
Recommended Reading: Ultra Sun Soft Reset
Can You Still Play Pokemon Go On Bluestacks 2021
The answer is Yes! Being a fully-functional Android emulator for Windows, you can play Pokemon Go on Bluestacks without any hassle. All you have to do is install Bluestacks on your computer. Once youve successfully set up Bluestacks, you can easily download Pokemon Go and enjoy catching different varieties of Pokemon characters.
Avoid Spoofing Or Do It Correctly
There are some that spoof their location. If youre using a faulty spoofing application then that might cause the GPS problem. Just turn off the spoofing app and get your regular GPS and see if it happens to have the same error or just dont spoof at all.
These are commonly the problems and solutions that people can deal with when it comes to Pokemon GOs GPS problem. Just follow these solutions and if they arent working then maybe get a new device and download the game there but that can be a bit too much.
Also Check: How To Get A Farfetch D In Pokemon Go
Check The Known Issue Database
If you have a recurring problem with something in Pokémon Go, you may not be alone. It could be a known issue with the game that Niantic has identified and is working to fix.
To find a list of known issues on the Niantic Support website. Each issue will display its current status, Resolved or Investigating.
Open any of the known issues for the latest updates. They may even list a temporary fix that will get your Pokémon Go working normally.
Thats it for our troubleshooting guide for when Pokémon Go isnt working. Did we miss a major issue? Let us know in the comments below and well get them added to the list!
Trick #: Reset Network Settings
Even after trying the above ways, if you are still getting the Pokemon Go GPS signal not found error, then you can try this option. Yes, reset network settings might help you to get rid of this trouble. Follow the beneath steps to reset network settings:
- Go to the Settings> > head to the General Management
- At this time, click on the Backup and reset.
- Select the System settings reset option
- Lastly, tap on the Reset settings option to simply confirm it.
Also Check: Is Pokemon A Anime
Solution : Make Sure You Are Using The Compatible Device
The GPS accuracy of the Pokemon GO game largely depends on which Android device you are using to play the game. It is because if there are any compatibility issues with your device, you will face such problems.
You can check the complete list of device compatibility of this game on their official website.
Even though you are using the latest Android device, it is not sure that the device has the inbuilt GPS sensors. There are some devices that dont come with this feature. Or, if there is a GPS sensor, it might be not strong enough to play the game in areas with a congested data network.
Also Know: Pokemon Go Failed To Detect Location Bluestacks
Now, the reason why many users run Pokemon Go on Bluestacks is that it lets them fake their GPS location while playing the game. Geo spoofing in Pokemon Go has become a common trend and almost every player wants to fake their location to collect rare Pokemon. However, if youre planning to use Bluestacks for the job, its important to understand that its spoofing tool doesnt work all the time.
Many users have frequently reported on Reddit that their Bluestacks displays the unable to detect location error while trying to spoof location in Pokemon Go. If youre one of them, we recommend using a different geo spoofing tool for the job.
iToolab AnyGo is a professional location spoofer thats specifically tailored to help users change Pokemon Go GPS location in one click.
You May Like: Trade Stardust Cost
Fix 5 Clear Pokmon Go Apps Cache
Over time we can see how cached data can exceed chunks of your storage, making the device slow. That is why it is recommended to periodically clean the files to free up space, especially if our device already has little free space.
To clear the device cache
- Step 1: Tap on the Settings app on the Home screen
- Step 2: Tap on Storage and select other applications or from Settings
- Step 3: From the Applications and notifications, find the Pokémon Go app
- Step 4: In the Storage and cache section, tap on Clear cache to delete its temporary files.
Solution : Reset Network Settings
When you still come across the same issue then try to reset network settings on your phone. This is yet another best way to fix the Pokemon Go GPS Signal not found error 11 on Android.
Remember that the below steps may vary from device to device:
- First, go to General Management> click on Backup & Reset
- Now click on Network settings reset
- And finally, click on Reset Settings option
Recommended Reading: Is Pokemon An Anime Or Cartoon