Pokmon Go Featured Pokmon Raids For October
According to Pokémon Go Live, there will be numerous Pokémon appearing in five-star raids throughout the month of October. This will include Legendary and Mythical Pokémon like Genesect, Darkrai, and Giratina as well as Mega Evolutions for Absol and Gengar. Every Wednesday will also include a Raid Hour featuring specific Mythical Pokémon from 6 PM to 7 PM local time. Below are the times, dates, and forms that will be appearing in Pokémon Go Raids.
- Darkrai – Will know Sludge Bomb, appearing in five-star raids from Friday, October 22, 2021, at 10 AM local time to Friday, November 5, 2021, at 10 AM local time. This will include a chance for Shiny encounters. Darkrai’s Raid Hour will be Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
- Altered Form Giratina – Will be appearing in five-star raids from Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 10 AM local time to Friday, October 22, 2021, at 10 AM local time. This will include a chance for Shiny encounters. Altered Form Giratina’s Raid Hours will be Wednesday, October 13, 2021, and Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
- Mythical Pokémon Genesect – Holding Douse Drive, will be appearing in five-star raids from Friday, October 1, 2021, at 10 AM local time to Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 10 AM local time. Genesect will not be available as a Shiny. Genesect’s Raid Hour will be Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
Related: Pokémon Unite’s Mobile Launch Is A Missed Pokémon GO Opportunity
Pokemon Go Halloween 2021 Part : Gohrisch Pal
Part 2 of Pokemon GOs Halloween 2021 event will take place From October 22nd to Halloween.. In this part, ghost-type and dark-type Pokemon appear frequently in the game, giving you the first chance to get four new ghost Pokemon from the Kalos region. Phantump, Trevenant, Pumpkaboo, and Gourgeist..
Alongside gourgeist and gourgeist, Niantic is introducing a new size mechanic to Pokemon Go. Similar to mainline Pokemon games, gourgeists and gourgeists can come in different sizes, and what you encounter in Pokemon Go depends visibly on their size. In line with this, Niantic will be hosting a collection challenge whose mission is to catch pumpkaboos of all sizes.
How Do I Make The Most Of Oshawott Community Day
Any XP gained from catching Pokémon will be tripled, so if youre going to be out catching a lot of Pokémon, you should consider using aLucky Egg to boost that XP even further. Incense used during the event will also last a whopping three hours, so you should use one to increase your Oshawott spawns further.
Pokémon Go guide: Trainer levels, XP, and Lucky Eggs
Read Also: Start New Game Pokemon Sword
How Do I Catch Raid Bosses
Even with the maximum possible number of premier balls at your disposal, youre still not guaranteed to catch the Pokémon especially if its a legendary at tier five. If you want to significantly increase your chances, youre going to need to use a golden razz berry.
Fortunately, golden razz berries are a reward for defeating raid bosses in the first place, so if you raid often you should have plenty on you to increase the chances of capturing the boss.
Heres a round-up of other things you can do to increase your chances of catching a difficult raid boss:
- Throw a curveball by spinning the Poké ball before you throw it
- Get an excellent throw by landing the Poké ball within the circle when its small
- Get medals for the type of Pokémon youre aiming to catch
Leave It As You Find It
If each visitor picked a flower, collected a rock, or didnât properly dispose of waste, then the natural habitat would be depleted. Leave the parks and city as you find them to protect the habitat of plants and animals, as well as the outdoor experiences of millions of visitors. Even better, with the help of fellow Trainers, we can leave our host city better than we found it.
Waste/refuse collection and disposal is ultimately the responsibility of everyone. Any and all refuse generated must be properly disposed of in bins located throughout the park. Please dispose of your waste in the correct receptacles.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Standard school-sized backpacks only
- Sealed sunscreen lotion
- Empty hydration packs and water bottles Max size 36oz.
- Pre-packaged food
- Factory sealed bottles of water or empty reusable water bottles
- Collapsible Umbrella
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Information relevant to our patrons with disabilities
- Power outlets for recharging powered mobility devices
A patron requiring insulin is allowed to bring their medically necessary materials and medications provided all medicine has a prescription label with the patronâs name. Out of concern for the festival staff who handle the waste, patrons are expected to dispose of medical waste and syringes in the proper disposal located at the medical area. Please do not dispose of these items in other waste bins at the event.
Check out Visit Liverpool for more information
You May Like: How Much To Trade Shiny Pokemon Go
Your Number One Resource For Pokmon Go Raids Including Everything You Need To Know
If you want to catch the best Pokémon, youre going to have to participate in Pokémon Go raids. These are difficult events that pit you against a variety of your favourite monsters alongside your friends, providing you with a bunch of rewards if you succeed. Youll also get a chance to catch the monster you fought, which makes it a great method of tracking down more elusive monsters.
Raids take place at gyms, and require you to have a raid pass, which you can get once per day by visiting a gym, to participate. There are different tiers of Pokémon Go raids, with the highest giving you with a chance to receive a legendary Pokémon.
If you find raids intimidating, or simply want a bit more information before you start digging into them, weve put together this guide for you. Well break down everything you need to know about gyms, including the different types, how you can participate, and what you can expect as rewards, in the guide below. By the time youve finished reading it, youll be a raid master. You can also find out more information about your favourite mobile game by checking out our Pokémon Go news, Pokémon Go event, and Pokémon Go update guides.
When Do Pokmon Go Bonus Hours Usually Take Place
Mystery Bonus Hours were originally held on Thursday evenings every week and lasted for 1 hour, from 6pm to 7pm in your local timezone, although Niantic combined both events into one and began announcing the bonuses in advance.
As of March 2021, Niantic is testing separate Bonus Hour events on Thursday evenings once again . These new events involve other aspects of the game rather than simply doubling standard bonuses check the bottom of this page for a full list of past bonuses featured in this ‘new’ style of Bonus Hour.
Read Also: How To Evolve Combee Pokemon Go
Zygarde Is Coming Soon
On December 3, Niantic released a trailer announcing that more PokéBalls will be available from PokéStops for the holiday period. However, the final frame of this video shows new Pokémon from the Kalos region.
As you can see, Zygarde is clearly coming to the game soon, as every other Pokémon in the shot is available now. As the video has a holiday theme, we expect them to appear soon.
The likelihood is that they will be available in raids, like most other Legendary Pokémon, but well update this page with all the information when we know for sure.
Now, well answer a bunch of questions you may have regarding Pokémon Go raids.
Pokemon Go’s Upcoming Events 2021
There are many other events next month. These events take place in February. Besides, many of them take place for one hour only.
- Team GO Rocket Celebration from Feb 2nd to 7th.
- Ekans Spotlight Hour on Feb 2nd.
- Roselia Community Day on Feb 7th.
- Lunar New Year 2021 from Feb 9th to 14th.
- Valentines Day Event from Feb 14th to 18th.
- Miltank Spotlight Hour on Feb 9th.
- Luvdisc Spotlight Hour on Feb 16th.
- Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto on Feb 20th.
- Kanto Celebration Event and Raid Day.
- Pikachu Spotlight Hour from Feb 23th.
Those are all Pokemon Go’s upcoming events from late Jan to early March 2021. To update the latest Pokemon Go game news as well as more reviews and top lists, let’s visit our website.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Rayquaza In Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Go October 2021 Event Schedule
Niantic has never failed to tell us that October is their favorite month too. Every Halloween event since the launch of the game back in 2016 has been exciting and filled with many holiday-inspired elements.
Last year was a total success, but the question is, will Halloween 2021 be better than Halloween 2020?
Take a look at the events that will be featured in October 2021 thanks to Pokemon Go.
Pokmon Go Community Day Guide August 2021
Pokémon Go Community Days are exactly what the name implies a way to get trainers out catching and raiding together…or at least they were. Now, with so many places having Shelter in Place orders and social distancing being critical, Niantic has evolved the Community Day experience into Community Day: Play at Home Edition. Now, Community Day lives on, running twice as long and with bonuses designed to be playable from the safety of your home. Read ahead for everything you need to know about Pokémon Go Community Day and be sure to check out our best Pokémon Go accessories so you can be fully equipped for your Pokémon Journey!
You May Like: How To Get More Berries In Pokemon Go
How Do I Do Pokmon Go Ex Raids
EX raids are a special type of raid only available to those who have received an invite. To participate in an EX raid, youll need an aptly-titled EX raid pass, which you can get as a random reward for completing a large number of raids.
EX raids differ from usual raids in that youll face a much more powerful Pokémon, and will need to bring a heck of a lot of friends along to the fight. As a reward, youll get the chance to add one of the rarest Pokémon to your collection.
Heres a list of Pokémon that have appeared in an EX raid so far:
To increase your chances of getting an EX raid pass, you can follow these steps:
- Participate in raids often
- Tackle raids in gyms that are eligible for EX raids
- Get a gold gym badge at an EX raid gym
Once you have an EX raid pass, an EX raid will be scheduled at a nearby eligible gym. You can then invite your friends in Pokémon Go to join you from the EX raid pass screen. Only ultra and best friends can join you on an EX raid.
What Community Day Move Does Oshawotts Evolution Learn
When evolved any time on Sept. 19 from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. EDT, your Oshawott evolution will learn Hydro Cannon, a very powerful water-type move.
Based on past years, if you miss the Community Day period, youll likely be able to evolve your Oshawott during the December Community Weekend event to get its move. You can also use an Elite TM to teach legacy Community Day-only moves.
Elite TMs, Charged TMs, and Fast TMs, explained Pokémon Go guide
Pokémon GoPokémon Go
Don’t Miss: Pokemon Reproduction
How Can I Prepare For Pokmon Go Spotlight Hours And Bonus Hours
Assuming the headlining monster is one youre interested in, we would recommend that you start stockpiling useful items ready for Spotlight Hours. You should make sure you have:
- Enough Pokéballs and Pinap Berries to catch and evolve Spotlight Hour Pokémon
- Extra Ultra Balls and Razz Berries on hand to nab any hard-to-catch Pokémon that pop up
- Lures to draw the featured Pokémon to you might be a good idea, although Spotlight Hour events don’t increase Lure time like their Community Day counterparts, so you’ll only get 30 minutes from a Lure
- Sufficient space in your Pokémon Storage Box for all the Pokémon you’re going to catch – you only have an hour, remember, so don’t waste it doing admin you could have done beforehand
- Lucky Eggs, Star Pieces and Super Incubators on standby
Pokmon Go October Events: Halloween Crossovers Raids & More
Pokémon GO continues its 5th-anniversary content with upcoming Halloween events, including a crossover with Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle.
The Halloween season is just around the corner in Pokémon GO and will include new and returning events for players to participate in. October will be a busy month in Pokémon GO, with several events overlapping. Players will be able to participate in Raid Battles, purchase PokéCoin bundles, and catch Pokémon in Halloween costumes. There will also be a crossover event for Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle, set to release globally. Because of this, Pokémon GO fans will want to log in daily to keep track of different gameplay options.
Despite recent criticism about Pokémon GO‘s gameplay, Niantic has continued to release events for players to participate in. Pokémon GO faced backlash through the end of summer and into early September for changes to Pokéstop distances, as well as frustrations with August’s Community Day event. The distance required to spin Pokéstops, which had been increased in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, was reverted, but Niantic listened to community feedback and reinstated the earlier change, meaning that players looking forward to more walks in the cooler fall weather will be able to take the best advantage of Pokémon GO at Halloween.
Related: Pokémon GO Adding Zarude in Secrets of the Jungle Movie Tie-In Event
Also Check: What Are Fighting Type Pokemon Weak Against
Squirtle Spotlight Hour Tips
- Dont catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon, in our case Squirtle, when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Dont rely on Lures, unless youre a rural player. This is because Lures cant do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick NOTE: This useful trick doesnt work on Pokemon that spawns from Incense.
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DONT APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event
- Put all your Pokemon you wanna transfer in a separate tag . Select the whole tag by 5:59. Hit transfer at 6:00 and go catch. Double transfer candy is not worth missing out on catching mons, even if its just for regular catch XP
Pokemon Go Squirtle Spotlight Hour goes live on July 20, 2021, from 6 to 7 PM local time.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!
When Is The Next Community Day In Pokemon Go
Niantic hasnt announced the date for the next Community Day yet, but based on previous events, wed expect it to happen around the middle of November. Our best guess right now is November 13, 2021.
Well update this page as soon as an official date gets confirmed by Niantic, though, so make sure you check back soon!
You May Like: What Level Does Machop Evolve In Pokemon Quest
Child Account Event Registration
Important Notes about child account registration:
- The parent/guardian must have a Pokémon GO account in order to purchase tickets or enter a drawing.
- The email associated with the parent/guardians Pokémon GO account must match the parent/guardians email address on file with Niantic Kids/Pokémon Trainer Club.
- When claiming tickets, the parent/guardian can input their childs username on the friend selection screen, where the relationship will be validated. Attempts by any other account to register tickets for children will not be allowed.
- Unlike with standard accounts, a parent and child dont need to be Friends to select the childs username.
Pokemon Go Halloween 2021 Part : Creepy Companion
The first part of the 2021 Halloween celebration will take place From October 15th to October 22nd.. In this part of the event, certain ghosts, poisons, and spiritual Pokemon appear in the wild and are attacked more often than usual, including Shiny Spinalak.Besides, Galarian Slowpoke returns to the assault and you have the first chance to evolve it into Gallarian Slowking.. You can see the following featured Pokemon:
- Galarian Yamask
Read Also: How Many Levels In Pokemon Go
How To Prepare For The November Community Day
If youre going to take part in a Community Day, there are a few things you can do to prepare and get the most out of the event:
- Purchase two Incense to use throughout the day as they will last longer than usual.
- Save any Lure Modules you have as they will last for three hours during the event.
- Stock up on lots of Poke Balls so you can catch plenty of the headline Pokemon.
- Clear out your Pokemon Storage in advance for all the catching youll be doing.
- Purchase a ticket from the Shop to unlock the Community Days Special Research.